Sunday, May 16, 2010

We survived!

I had twice as much energy than normal on Sunday morning - same couldn't be said for Trav but I bounced out of bed and made the girls pikelets for breakfast.

We looked through all the masterpieces that the girls chose for me as well as mum and Louise's photos. I also created my very own art exhibition of those masterpieces up and down our stairwell!

I couldn't get the grin off my face all day and was probably a bit too chatty for Trav's liking. When I saw him at Henry's first birthday party the first things I noticed were his split lip and the massive bruise on his arm - and of course his inability to make more noise than "Ugh" and "Hrmph".

So we took it very easy that evening, replenishing our selves with the finest, fastest fare we could find...



And soaking it all away in a nice warm bath...



I could hardly sleep that night because I kept remembering how much fun we'd had the night before. Thank you girls!!

A picture tells a thousand words...



Waiting...

When Louise, Tamra and the mum's arrived at my place on Saturday evening we popped some pink champagne and Louise presented me with this cute gift - thanks I'm sure I'll be able to use all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment