Monday, May 10, 2010

40 days to go...

This weekend was abuzz with chatter about next week's big hens and bucks parties! It all started with a phone call from Tamra on Friday night - "You need to wear white next Saturday". White? I don't have anything white - it goes with owning a black pug. Gotta hit the shops!

On Sunday we checked out the 'Man Cave' Egan created and Kate and I rummaged through her wardrobe in search of white dresses. I took home a couple of possibilities but when I realised that they were so short I couldn't even bend over I had to cross them off the list. A quick trip to eBay solved my dilemma and I'm looking forward to receiving my dress on Tuesday.

At Mum's later that evening I tried on my gown - fearing that this detox may have left me with less to work with but there was nothing to worry about - it actually fit slightly better under the arms than the day I picked it up. Those push ups are working - keep at'em Christie!

Mum loved our Mother's Day dinner and gift of the photo frame with 'Memories in the making' and then she absolutely floored us with a gift of her own.

She has given us a set of Royal Doulton Neptune Champagne Flutes - complete with our initials tied to the stem! They are to use on our wedding night and I am so terrified that I'll damage them!

No comments:

Post a Comment