Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just another day in paradise...

Have a look at the beautiful blue sky up in Port today!


Last night was our third last dance lesson and we learned our beginning! The lesson went so quickly and we've got lots of practicing to do. On Thursday we're attending a Bridal Couples only class where we can learn about what to do if we stuff up, and how to enter and exit the floor. We'll take any extra help we can get!

After speaking to Sim about my dress (and sending through some pics) she said it'd be best to carry the train in my left hand otherwise I'll hang myself with my underarm turns. To my relief she taught us a very modest dip where my foot doesn't even leave the floor. Phew!

Tamra's dress arrived safely yesterday which was also a big relief - she'll be looking forward to trying it on tonight!

I had a quick peek at our massive to-do list and was pleasantly surprised that we're pretty under control.We've got most of our thank you gifts sorted and Trav came up with a great idea for the boys!
We've got a good start on the seating chart and Trav also suggested a brilliant place card idea. Now if only Lure would get back to us and things would start arriving in the post!

The next major thing to tackle is the bus charters, I'm seriously starting to regret this one but we just wanted to help our guests as much as possible. Hopefully Coral Sea Villas will be in touch soon with their provider and we can ask our guests to contact them directly. We've got most of their times recorded and could fill a couple of mini buses if everyone was interested... the sooner we get this started the better. And don't even talk to me about return trips!


No comments:

Post a Comment