Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Orange Windsor (The After Party)

We met a few more friends (including my cousins Sam and Rachael) at Orange on Chapel Street afterwards and I was given 2 pages of dares to complete - so with a little help from my friends and the good sport Michael I got..

A guy's philosophy on marriage written on a napkin
A single guy's phone number on my arm
A guy bought me a drink
A single guy's business card
A photo with a taxi driver (Excuse the angle)
A photo with a cop
A photo with a guy's chest hair (didn't have the heart to rip it out)
A 50 cent coin from our year of birth
A happy meal toy (must return that to Rachael)
A menu
A pair of guy's jocks (thanks new little sis!)
Some chewing gum




And the prize? Yes! I did all that for a ... you guessed it - a talking vibrator!! Totally worth it - even if just for the photos...

On the way hope we stopped off at a highly acclaimed 24 hour cheescake shop and this is about where my fun ended... no explanation required.

 some of my loot

No comments:

Post a Comment