Monday, May 31, 2010

18 SLEEPS!

It's getting even more real every day now! We're starting to see people for the last time until we meet again in Port Douglas - or until we come back married! When I was chatting with Deborah about all the little things that are stressing me out that I still have to do she assured me that I'm so organised and it will be very difficult to forget anything! Everyone we speak to is so excited - they can't wait!

I've updated our calendar of activities and to do lists and we really got packing last night. It's our second last dance lesson tonight but our practice has started to pay off and we're more comfortable with the entrance now - I actually know when to start moving which is going to help a lot!

We've finished all our ordering now and I'm waiting impatiently every afternoon to find out if any parcels have arrived. It sounds like Trav has the honeymoon all organised, that was the best idea letting him plot and plan and keep it as a complete surprise, what a lead up to my 30th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment