Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's starting to come together now

Our (OK Trav's) last minute place card has been a huge success. I got everything printed last night and it all looks fabulous (the lady at Officeworks was probably even more excited than I was!) The print on Trav's beer bottles is raised and the lacework and names on my champagne bottles look embossed. I'm thrilled!

We cut out one of each last night and Trav proudly stuck his straight into a stubby holder - perfect!

I'm just waiting for my fairy floss sticks so I can stand them in the gift boxes, we'll get these all cut out and assembled over the next week - hopefully with the help of some good mates of mine... (nudge nudge wink wink)

We've also got the bus charter information so we'll be sending it out to all our guests this evening, hopefully they'll appreciate that we have to facilitate this ourselves and will help by sticking to the deadlines, I really want it to be as swift as possible.

I've also decided to feature a Port Douglas icon on FaceBook each day until we leave - a nice teaser for our guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment