Sunday, May 30, 2010

Another wedding nightmare

Geeze I really thought this one was real.
I was looking through a few pictures that our photographer took of the day to find that they were boring, were missing people and basically just had us standing in the one spot with different guests, staring straight at the camera. No! I only get to do this once! Don't tell me that this is what we got from that whole day! What about the ceremony?
Suddenly we were back at the reception, this wasn't Lure - it was a beautiful old ruined building in a wild garden and forest - but the dancefloor wasn't on the deck. There wasn't a deck! Why oh why didn't we pop in the day before just to make sure everything was as planned?

Everyone was dancing in a little room off to the side and some guests were dancing in a swimming pool. There were guests there who can't make it to our wedding and everyone was having a great time except me - trying to work out where the hell we actually were!

Then Trav was making his speech and admitted that he was *%*^ing drunk to which I cried "YOU PROMISED!" and let everyone know how strung out I was. Truth is I'm not even worried about him on the night.

Well only 18 more sleeps of wedding dreams, surely the dreams stop after you're married? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment