Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Counting the sleeps...

I started packing last night! Well, when I say packing I mean hunting for all wedding related items and throwing them on the bed in the guest room along with the suitcases.

Our place cards are ready to be printed tonight and the sticks should be on their way. Tamra's volunteered for a mini wedding bee session and just Wait til you see the finished products - I just love playing around with graphic design! It's a shame that I only really know Publisher but boy do I know it well!

I've created a Guest Locations map to help us drop the welcome postcards off and have spoken to the two resorts that we'll be posting to.

Still waiting for Coral Seas and Lure..... waiting waiting waiting. I won't have a chance to call them tonight but if I don't hear from them tomorrow then look out! I just don't want to leave the bus transfers until the last week, would rather set it up and let the bookings begin.
Last night I flicked through my original mood book - all the pictures and words that inspired me to create our ideal wedding. We've really stuck to the original mood we wanted to create and I got a little tingle when I flipped over to some Port Douglas wedding stories. I think I'll add a few more images I loved and some mementos from the Bridal Shower and Hens Party.

The well-wishes and last pieces of advice are coming faster now,


'The big day is fast approaching – remember to enjoy the moment,  it’s so special + lovely.!'
Tina
'remember to take a moment to step back and just watch it and caputure the moment in your head as it goes so quickly.'
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment