Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trav's new look

Today is Trav's first day of leave! And it's going to be a busy on - dropped me off at work, met his dad at Formal Red for his suit fitting (he tells me he looks positively SMASHING!), a leisurely brunch together, back home, orthodontist at 4 to remove top front braces (!!) and then the dentist for a good clean. When I meet him in Moonee Ponds at 6 he'll be a new man! (for 2 weeks anyway, then those grills will go back on until February).

So with all the extra things I've asked him to do, there's be no rest for this guy on his first day off... he'd have less to do at work!

Mum came over last night to help me finish a little project or two, and tonight we're enjoying dinner with Susan, Gary, Marian, Egan, Mum and Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment