Saturday, June 12, 2010

6 sleeps... slow it down

I know I'm relaxing when I have a bowl of popcorn and a glass of wine next to me as I write this on Trav's latop in bed!

I had the best sleep last night, Rossi was snoring peacefully and we weren't woken up by the sound of a skip at 7am. But what a typical Melbourne winter, I took both my umbrella and sunglasses along when I wandered down to Waxed & Relaxed for a morning of beauty treatments, and I needed both!

We dropped into North Melbourne to pick up my shoes before heading to Essendon, nice and early for our massages. We ducked into a factory outlet while we were waiting and I sent Kate some pics of cute silver sandals - it's been so much fun helping lots of guests with their outfits - from going shopping with Mum, shopping with Deborah and joining Kat for her high-heel training!


The massage was just lovely, my mind was still busy but I did my very best to concentrate on nothing else but the music and the hands. Our neck, back, shoulders and legs were all massaged and I wondered how Trav was going with the foot massage - he later told me that they'd skipped that after all, how did she know??
At the end a steaming hot towel was put on my back to soak up the oil - bliss!
We walked out of there completely relaxed.

We spent the evening packing everything into our suitcases, and with the help of Kat's scales, found that there would be some shuffling to do at Mum's place - we were pretty close to our quota, even though I was sure the scales were adding a few extra kilos!

No comments:

Post a Comment