Monday, June 7, 2010

Safety in numbers

Well I've learned by now not to assume anything so I called for reinforcements. I put the call out to Louise, Tamra and Kathryn to see if anyone could come along for the ride tonight.

Instantly Louise was in. Not long after - Kathryn was joining us. Tamra's working late but 2 out of 3's not bad! I sent them both the background info and here are they're responses!

Louise
Now what did I say about things going wrong – just breathe… It will be fine girl they can’t charge you for something you have already paid for, its not like you have grown six inches taller or shrunken by the same amount.
I had the same problem with the bustle – my was I couldn’t locate it!
Anyway it will all be okay.

Kathryn 
Right! Got it!
I’m working next Tuesday – so if it takes them longer to fix it I can pick it up on the Tuesday next week.
All good? Still breathing fine? Don’t worry – we’ll get it sorted!

What more could a girl ask for??

 Anyway I only need Trav, Deborah, Me and our witnesses to get married.
All the rest of it is bonus fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment