Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 sleeps

I knew there would be a moment when I just started to chill and it happened today. 
I’m feeling really calm now. Funny – it’s all the extra fluff that goes with it (reception) that worried me more than the actual ‘marrying’ part – I only just confirmed our flower selections and there may be one less guest attending which we might not find out until we arrive in Port Douglas but all that is just fading right away now too - I only need Trav, Deborah, Me and our witnesses to get married. All the rest of it can just roll along however it will on the day.

I saw my naturopath this morning and she is only about 5% concerned that I might 'crash' after the wedding - I'm sure it's natural to feel like something's missing after it's all over and you return home again but I know we've got so many things to look forward to that I'm not too concerned about it. We've got a week and a half at home and we're looking after Dudley for most of it. We've got a European holiday to plan and all sorts of other exciting things!

I dropped into Passionfoods today at Sharlene's request and they gave me a gift that Sharlene said she just cannot live without now that she has one. She said that she hopes I would love it and find it as useful as she does!

Yollie was there too and they both reminded me to just enjoy all of it. The attention, the fussing - 'this is the only day you'll have absolute exclusivity! It's all about you!' Sharlene said.

No comments:

Post a Comment