Friday, June 4, 2010

3 little letters

V.P.L

I knew these 3 little letters would drive me slightly mad when searching for the ideal undergarments. Luckily, as the bodice finishes quite low, I don't need to worry about the waistband, it's just the legs/butt area.

I began my research online - there are heaps of no VPL products around, this can't be too hard?
Berlei was about to bring out their Barely There range so I stalked the womens lingerie section of Myer until I saw them. I bought a pair, tried them at the next fitting and no good - they ride up and create an unsightly line. Horror.

An Elle Macpherson brief in a similar style wasn't much better so next option was the G-string, worked a charm but with that long split in my dress I'm now petrified of Trav dipping me and exposing everything!

I've done some more research and keep hearing the names Spanz, Nancy Gantz, Ambra and Holeproof Nothing. And I also found this hilarious product called the C-String - check it out here if you dare! I think I might just get some boy-legs to try with the dress too - if they don't work I'll stick with the G and anyway, a girl can't have too much nude underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment