Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Diary of a Bride

So what does a Bride do with 10 days left until her big day? Surely she relaxes, takes it easy with lots of baths and early nights? I wish! Considering we had nothing booked except for dancing and a haircut at the start of the week, here's what we've got on now...

Monday: Last minute alterations at Brides of Melbourne, and last dance lessons at Arthur Murray
Tuesday: Mum is coming over to help me finish some little projects, drop into PassionFoods at lunchtime
Wednesday: We've been invited out for dinner with Trav's parents and their close friends
Thursday: Christie work drinks, and visiting Kathryn at her gorgeous house-sit in Kensington

That's right - beautification starts way before the day! I was so excited to book in our massages for Saturday (and the 20% discount makes it that little bit sweeter!) Notice the 10pm appointments? I've set that for all week, let's see how many I can achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment