Thursday, June 3, 2010

Save me from myself


Thinking back over our 2 year engagement, I've come up with so many things that I did because I wanted to, even though they were extra time and effort, I think it's these touches that help make the day special (to me anyway!)

  • Writing this blog. But I want to remember all the little things that happened along the way and I hope to share it with my own daughter one day.
  • Making our own invitations and place cards
  • Making gifts
  • Personalising things like the ring cushion and my wedding dress
  • Arranging the day after BBQ and HABA dive day
  • Preparing Telegrams for our guests
  • Preparing Welcome postcards for our guests and setting a timeline for the week
  • Learning a dance
  • Keeping a ***** to give to *****
  • Creating our own centrepieces
  • Sourcing the wine
  • Designing our own seating plan
  • Making **** for the *******
  • Using a wedding website and monthly update emails to connect with our guests
  • Offering to organise bus transfers for all guest and recording all their trip details

What can I say? I just love projects!

Also here are the cute petal cones that Michelle has been busy making for me. They're made out of  old sheet music. I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment