Thursday, June 3, 2010

15 sleeps!

I was so excited to finally turn over to this page in the calendar that Louise and Daniel created for us!


Aaaah... I've never looked forward to winter so much!

Uncle Les came over to book his flights last night, he's arriving on Thursday (not Friday like he was thinking!) so it means he'll be able to join us for the Rehearsal Dinner! He's very happy to be dancing with me at the reception too.

I came across an Australian business called Original Sole this week who provides a few shoe solutions including sleeves to save your stilettos from getting scratched, and non-slip sole grips. I think I'll buy a pair of the grips and cut them down to see if they'll do the trick. I'll also get some of those heel grips and try them out as well, for less than $10 for each solution, I won't be losing much if they don't work and they might just be the solution I'm looking for...

Sleeps: 15
To dos: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment