Friday, April 30, 2010

Slow, slow, quick-quick

Ooooooh after a pretty unco effort practicing in our garage on Wednesday, our dancing last night went so well! As soon as we got onto the floor everything came back and we hadn't forgotten everything after all! I think the surface makes a big difference (if we were just dancing on the boardwalk it'd be a mess!). In our private lesson we started learning our choreography! For our song! That was SOOO much fun - we glided across the dance floor like Fred & Ginger!


Tomorrow is my Bridal Shower! I can't believe it's May already and am so glad I booked my haircut for the morning - it means I don't have to fill in all the hours until 2 o'clock. I'm so excited to see what Tamra and Louise have worked so hard on - and to enjoy the bubbly and all the delicacies on offer. I wonder who's coming? I wonder if there's a theme? I wonder what games we'll play? I hope it's a nice long afternoon!
On Sunday morning I'm getting the girls together for a brief wedding bee - yep stickers and ribbons and spray-paint, all the fun stuff - it will be nice to have those little decorations done and ready to post or pack. It's all coming together now - and quite quickly too!

I look forward to writing all about the weekend on Sunday afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment