Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time Flies

Well here we are, with less than 2 months to go until our big day. The day which we've been planning for 2 years! What the heck am I gonna do when it's all over??

There are some 'real' moments coming up which are going to make these last 59 days pretty quick ones.

1. I'm picking up my dress on Friday night!! I get to try it on again! And finally bring it home. That's real.

2. My work pal Belinda is getting married this Saturday. She's 55 days ahead of me and has kept reminding me this whole time that it's going to fly. I'm starting to believe her. All the best for Saturday Belinda!

3. The festivities kick off in May with my shower and our hens and bucks parties. What's realer than that??



Our dancing is going really really well, I just can't wait for each Monday night and this week we've got a bonus - we're joining the practice group this Wednesday night too! I've been so inspired by some wedding dances on the web lately and I just hope we can pull it off on the night.


I'm booking in a hair trial with my hairdresser soon and we'll take some pics that I can send up to Kristy for a bit of a guide.

Also, we're ordering so many things at the moment, from stubby holders to a cake stand and the best bit is that they'll either be delivered directly to our hotel, or to my lil sis in Charleville, who will be driving her feral ute up to PD and can carry a few extra things for us. Who'd have known she could be so helpful from all the way up there??

No comments:

Post a Comment