Thursday, April 1, 2010

Take the cake


Can’t wait to see our beautiful cake. It will be Ivory with black ribbon around both levels, and a pale pink cymbidium orchid on the side. We'll be bringing the cake on the place with us and now that I know what size we’re having, I’m hunting around for a cake stand. Another thing that’s a bit weighty – so I’ll get it delivered straight to Port Douglas to save the extra dollars and hassle. This means yet another online shopping adventure – don’t even need to set foot inside a store!
I’m sure we could probably borrow one but I’ve always wanted one for home – so this is the perfect opportunity!

 Our Inspiration



There are some lovely pieces at this Home Beautiful page and here’s a few I’ve found myself and am deciding between ...

Maxwell & Williams 31cm
$39.95
Ecology 30cm
$25.95


Fenton White Milk Glass Hobnail Cake Stand 13"
eBay.com



Mikasa ANTIQUE WHITE Footed Cake Stand 12"
eBay.com

NEW. ANTIQUE WHITE FLUTED DISTRESSED CAKE STAND 27cm
eBay.com
 

Wilton White Ceramic Pedistal Cake Stand 12'



... any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment