Friday, January 15, 2010

Postcards and envelopes and letters Oh My!

I'm very excited today - I just ordered our wedding invitations through VistaPrint!! We sent them to our parents for some final feedback and after some tweaking they were ready to order as soon as a good deal came up, which happened yesterday!
I've decided to order some beautiful cream linen envelopes from Amazing Paper as well.
We've got together a good draft of the letter to send along with the invites and RSVPs so I expect we'll be sending them out in early February as planned.

This is getting really real now.

Another sweet suggestion was to include a postcard for anyone who won't be attending the event, but would like to write a message to be read out at the reception - so now I'm off to design this one! Guests will be invited to send this back to our parents by the RSVP date.

I also stopped in at Beachhouse Boulevard at Spotswood yesterday to select a round craft punch for the clear monogram labels I'm making for the champagne stopper favours.

And that brings me to today's triumph - I've made my own twine monogram following Brianna Nichole's tutorials - that's right, I can use Photoshop! My list of newly acquired skills is growing very quickly indeed!




Some exciting bridesmaid news coming shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment