Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Same…but different

One thing I promised myself when I chose my Maid and Matron of Honour to be a part of my special day was to buy them their dresses and make sure they were absolutely thrilled with them – and that’s exactly what I’ve done! After changing my mind from grey to deep pink, to black, to purple, to red I’m back to ….

BLACK

I know this isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but I’m excited, and now that they’ve both tried on their dresses they’re excited too! Teamed with pale pink flowers and accessories I think they’ll look simply smashing! Check out this post over at Polkadot Brides for some more brilliant inspiration.
I'm also well aware that Louise and Tamra are two completely different people, and I wanted to celebrate that by giving them some options on the day. Afterall a girls' gotta have options!
So we all agreed on this dress all the way from Newport News in the USA - it's like 10 dresses for the price of one - great value!




Here's a little snippet of what I'm imagining our bridal party to look like on the day... pretty suave huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment