Thursday, March 25, 2010

All she wants to do is dance dance dance

The conversation went a little like this


Christie: You make me feel like dancing...Sooooooo Katie??? What happens what happens? Are they going to call us to say what to bring? Should we bring some songs? Wear our wedding shoes? Get there early for a discussion at the first lesson? Tell me! Tell me!

Travis: I wanna dance the night away

Christie: I feel like dancing…

Travis: Dancing WHooa Dancing Whooa AAAAHHHH

Kathryn: Settle down kids! Francesca will call you Christie. She’ll be your instructor for the 2 private sessions and will tell you what you need to bring.

Can’t wait can’t wait can’t wait. Every Wednesday in April we’re going to dance lessons – finally using Kathryn’s engagement gift – she knows we like to drag things out! I’m so thrilled with this gift – having something like this to look forward to when things get a little nuts is fantastic and I wasn’t sure if we’d have done lessons otherwise. We’ve picked out a few songs and there’s some great stuff on YouTube – soon we’ll decide which style to learn and then we can practice practice practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment