Friday, February 5, 2010

I love mail!


Our invitations arrived yesterday! The printing is gorgeous and all other projects have been flung aside so that we can prepare these for posting! I was practicing my very best handwriting for the names on the invite. Unfortunately it looks like we won’t have room for the cute little wedding bells stamp I purchased- yet another thing to put on eBay after June! The envelopes are stamped and labeled, RSVP’s are stamped and  the letters are merged and printed, ready to go. I’ll continue naming the invitations this evening then will put everything in envelopes so that when the Telegram postcards arrive next week we’ll just pop one into each envelope ready for posting!

We’ve kept a pretty good spreadsheet of names and addresses and I must have looked at it and checked it a hundred times, but now that we’re getting ready to post everything I can’t help worrying that I’ve still missed a detail - spelling error? New address? That must just be paranoid bride behavior!

I also received some spare fabric from my dress which will be made into the ring cushion – that will be embroidered in the next few days then Marian & Susan will take care of the rest. It was a very exciting mail day!

No comments:

Post a Comment