Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I can hear music

There's a couple of songs so far I'll be adding to a playlist for the morning of our wedding - I think it will be a great touch to have some fun tunes on when we're all prettying up and I've picked out these ones so far...

(Today I met) the boy I'm gonna marry - Darlene Love
Going to the Chapel - The Dixie Cups
Sweet Baby - Macy Gray
Super Duper Love - Joss Stone
Coin Laundry - Lisa Mitchell
Baby that Kiss - The Squeeze
Every Thought is You - Kelly Roland
Some Kind of Wonderful - Joss Stone
Heaven must be missing an angel - Tavares
You Make Me feel like dancing - Leo Sayer
This will be (an everlasting love) - Nina Cole
I just want to be your everything - Andy Gibb
Any way you want it - Journey
Feel good time - Pink

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment