Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One inspired bride...

I didn't ever want to lock the wedding into a theme - but these are the two constant questions I get asked - What's your theme? What are your colours?

But now I think I've got just the right blend.

I needed something portable - don't want to be lugging tin buckets or elaborate candleabra's up in our luggage and I don't like the thought of just hiring it all. So paper will be my friend.  I've always liked the look of paper lanterns bobbing in the breeze and they'll definitely look the part at Lure Restaurant - so why not expand on this idea bit then?
I love these instead of the traditional pew bows - maybe white lanterns with deep pink or purple ribbons?





And then at the reception...



This can keep the summer holiday mood we want to create without being too strict, and for the reception decorations...


I love these colours together too!
We'll also have parasols for the photos - I can imagine it already...




No comments:

Post a Comment