Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Casual Elegance

With just over 8 months to go now it’s definitely time to start daydreaming again. I am regretting that I didn’t begin this blog when we were first engaged, but maybe I’ll get around to putting some memories on here soon. The girls on Australian Weddings Forum are always great to bounce ideas off so last week I put together my thoughts on centerpieces for the tables – that is if we have round tables. We hope to have a mini banquet menu at Lure, and I’ve found a few good ideas I thought I'd share if anyone else is decorating for a similar menu style.

I'd try to incorporate cymbidium orchids and maybe palm fronds or monsteria leaves into the arrangement, or get a slightly shorter lantern that will be suspended above each table. In both cases  the guests will easily reach the food and a clear view of each other. What do you think?










No comments:

Post a Comment