Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nightmares

It seems that as soon as I get the wedding on the brain, I start to have some crazy wedding dreams - all of which end in Trav and I not getting married because one reason or another. i'm going to put this down to normal jitters - I mean surely after two years of planning there'll be nothing we haven't thought of, right?
I've decided to start recording any little piece of advice I get right here so let's start with Helen from work. She planned her English garden wedding from Melbourne so I'm sure she's qualified to help me ... "Whatever you do make sure you get a hair and makeup trial - you' don't need to be worrying about those details on the day"
This is handy -after already meeting with Kristy, my hair & make up guru from Blush I was happy to just try a few things with my hairdresser in Mebourne and bring up some pictures - but now I'm thinking twice.
My new friend Jen (Trav's workmate's Steve's wife) also offered this gem
"Just enjoy the time and don't stress about anything on the day - it will go so fast"

No comments:

Post a Comment