Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 18th! (The Groom's View)

In the morning the boys came around to Mum and Dads and we when to a quiet little cafe and sat out the back. All 3 of us were quite and a little tired. I dont think we expected it to be such a late night. But it was a good way to get rid of a little hangover.

We went back to Mum and Dads to get ready for the photographer, a quick suit change and we were ready to go. The other guys had never worn french cuffs before and were in the bedroom looking at each other for ages trying to work out what to do, it was so funny. We had a couple of pics at the villas then headed to the beach.

After we were done we changed back into boardies and started with a few beers. Dad whipped up some lunch and then we realised we should start getting ready to go again. But as we tried to leave at 1.40, Christie and the girls left to get some photos taken so Dad wouldn't let us out. At 2.15 I said to Dad "I don't care if I see here or she sees me, either way I'm leaving now"

No comments:

Post a Comment