Friday, November 6, 2009

Life Online

I wouldn't have half my ideas if I didn't have the internet (and of course my gals in the Wedding Central Forum)! Of course we all know it's a great place to find inspiration, but what about sourcing items? And then there's also the deals...oh the deals!!

Tell you what, I know I wouldn't have the same wedding (within the same budget) if it wasn't for my great relationship with the WWW.

Here's a few treasures I've found so far...

This is the stunning hairpiece I bought ... looks expensive doesn't it!


eBay - myfreerange

I found my dream hairstyle right here...


And we're having our Invites, RSVPs and Thank You's printed through Vistaprint - yes their deals really are
that good! Our glossy RSVP postcards were just delivered and they look wonderful...


We'll have the same style invitations but probably printed on the linen stock...


These were the other two photos we chose from...
 
Lookout
 
Sugar Wharf

Oh and can't forget the wedding favours for the gals - eBay again! I'll be placing clear stickers printed with our monogram on each one



No comments:

Post a Comment